- IP Address: Your IP address is recorded when you visit our site. This is used for diagnostic purposes, statistical reports, and error tracking.
- Personal Identification Information: We collect your name, address, contact details, email, and phone when you subscribe to alerts, newsletters, view product details, or submit questions.
- Credit Card or Payment Information: Collected during purchases.
- Usage and Purchase History: To understand customer behavior and preferences.
- Colleague Information: If you use our “Email to a Colleague” feature, we collect your and your colleague’s name and email for a one-time referral email.
- Login Information: Your ID and site password are stored for verification and future visits.
Data is stored in HR systems, IT systems (including email), and marketing and sales-related software/spreadsheets. We do not collect special categories of personal data.
Why We Process Personal Data
We process data to fulfill contracts, study product usage, recover debts, comply with legal obligations, and maintain customer accounts.
Your information may be disclosed to third parties to fulfill contracts, provide services, or comply with the law. Examples include publishers for purchased products, shipping providers, and credit card processing services.
We retain information as long as necessary for services, analytics, legal obligations, dispute resolution, and contract enforcement.
European clients have rights, including access to data, correction of incomplete data, and the right to request data deletion.
Changes to Privacy Statement
We may disclose your information as required by law or to protect our rights in response to a judicial proceeding.
We use security technologies to protect your data, including encryption via Secure Socket Layer (SSL). While we employ advanced encryption, we cannot guarantee absolute security during information transmission.