Age Renewal Eye Cream 12.5mL
- Infused with rosehip oil, antioxidant-rich marula oil and jojoba oil to effectively soften wrinkles and create an even skin surface
- Soft and velvety eye cream
- Powerful anti-aging effects, further enhanced by the cocktail of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid
- From our natural AGE-RENEWAL range, developed to soften wrinkles and prevent their early formation
- Driven by the active ingredient Rosehip Oil, which helps reduce wrinkles, the formation of pigment spots and scars
- Our Rosehip oil is cold-pressed and comes from waste of jam and tea manufactuers
Skin type: All
Age group: 30+
Certification: Natural by Naturix
How to apply
Take a dime-sized amount of product and dot around the eye from the inner to outer corners. Gently pat into the skin with the pad of your fourth finger until fully absorbed. Best used on cleansed skin after massaging in the Age Renewal Serum and applying the Age Renewal Face Cream, morning and night. This cream glides easily onto the skin for quick absorption.
> Rosehip oil, also known as wild rose oil, is a potent elixir proven to help prevent premature skin aging. It's well recognised for its ability to eliminate wrinkles, scars, streaks and stretch marks, protecting the upper layer of the skin thanks to its antioxidant properties. Cold pressed to retain its potency, ingredients include fatty acids, carotenoids in high concentration, tannins, phytosterols and polyphenols.
> Vegetable hyaluronic acid is a powerful yet natural moisturising agent that intensely hydrates the skin because of its ability to bind and retain water. Its restorative properties fill small wrinkles, producing visible tightening effects on the skin.
> Jojoba oil is unique in that its composition is very similar to that of the skin's lipid layer; the outermost layer of the skin. It's absorbed by the skin quickly whilst helping active ingredients penetrate the skin on a deeper level.
> Marula oil: Cold-pressed marula oil has been used as an elixir for centuries. Its high content of vitamins C and E and special fatty acid composition makes it suitable for all skin types, be it mature, dry, sensitive, combination, or oily skin. This high volume of vitamins provides increased protection against cell damage, and in addition to smoothing fine lines, it also works to increase cellular regeneration of deeper wrinkles.
> MAP Vitamin C: Unlike Vitamin C, MAP - Vitamin C's chemical structure is more stable making it less sensitive to external factors, such as light and air. MAP is a powerful antioxidant, protecting the skin from free radicals whilst improving the appearance and elasticity of the skin in order to reduce or prevent pigment spots.