Age Renewal Serum 10mL
- Oil-based serum infused with cold-pressed Rosehip oil, MAP Vitamin C and Q10
- Active ingredients at very high concentration, working together to smooth and firm the skin
- Only a small amount is needed per application.
- 100% natural ingredients in this essence, does not contain any added fragrances or essential oils so it can be used on the delicate, very sensitive skin around the eye, as well as on the face, neck and decolletage
- From our natural AGE-RENEWAL range, developed to soften wrinkles and prevent their early formation
- These formulations are driven by the active ingredient Rosehip Oil, which help to reduce wrinkles, the formation of pigment spots and scars
- Our Rosehip oil is cold-pressed and comes from waste of jam and tea manufacturers.
Skin type: All
Age group: 30+
Certification: Natural by Naturix
How to apply
Shake well before use, then pat a small amount of essence onto the skin, be it your face, neck, decolletage or around the eyes. Spread by gently massaging the skin until the oily essence is absorbed. It will leave your skin nourished and visibly tighter. We recommend using it at night once you’ve cleansed your skin followed by our Age Renewal Face Cream and Age Renewal Eye Cream for maximum effect.
> Ubiquinone/Q10 coenzyme: naturally present in our bodies as a useful antioxidant responsible for regulating energy supply to the cells in our body. However, its amount decreases overtime, freeing up more space for the formation of free radicals, which can have visible effects on the skin: such as the appearance of fine wrinkles, spots caused by UV radiation, and scars can become more pronounced. Fortunately, we can protect our skin from these external sources with ubiquinone; one of the most hyper-targeted natural ingredients for the treatment of wrinkles, whose effects can be enhanced when used in synergy with vitamin E and squalane.
> Rosehip oil, also known as wild rose oil, is a potent elixir proven to help prevent premature skin aging. It's well recognised for its ability to eliminate wrinkles, scars, streaks and stretch marks, protecting the upper layer of the skin thanks to its antioxidant properties. Cold pressed to retain its potency, ingredients include fatty acids, carotenoids in high concentration, tannins, phytosterols and polyphenols.
> MAP Vitamin C: Unlike Vitamin C, MAP - Vitamin C's chemical structure is more stable making it less sensitive to external factors, such as light and air. MAP is a powerful antioxidant, protecting the skin from free radicals whilst improving the appearance and elasticity of the skin in order to reduce or prevent pigment spots.