Age-Control Face Cream 30mL
- Infused with cold-pressed Sour Cherry Seed oil, which helps slow down the premature aging of the skin, refine fine lines and smooth out wrinkles
- Lightweight face cream that absorbs quickly into the skin. The Sour Cherry Seed oil gives it a natural fruity scent and pale reddish colour
- Designed to replenish lost water and retain the skin's remaining moisture
- Hyaluronic acid ensures powerful hydrating effects. Good for combination and sensitive skin
- This product is not vegan. Silk protein, which is extracted from silk warms, is a powerful active ingredient to soften the skin and bring a silky touch. Silk protein is 100% natural and cruelty-free
- This product belongs to our AGE CONTROL range, which is designed to prevent premature aging, through deep hydration
Skin type: All
Age group: 20+
Certification: Natural by Naturix
How to apply
In the morning after cleansing the skin, apply to a dry face, neck and chest and massage evenly in circular motions. In the winter your skin may become drier more so apply a thicker layer of cream for extra nourishment. You can enrich this formulation with a few drops of our Age Renewal Rosehip Oil Serum by mixing 2-3 drops of oil in with the face cream, blend together, and then apply to your face.
> Sour Cherry Seed oil: an emollient oil rich in antioxidants, and vitamins A and E making it an effective moisturiser and skin regenerator to slow down the premature aging of the skin. Due to its high ratio of linoleic acid and oleic acid, it is recommended for all skin types, but especially dry-dehydrated skin.
> Vegetable hyaluronic acid: a powerful yet natural moisturising agent that intensely hydrates the skin because of its ability to bind and retain water. Its restorative properties fill small wrinkles, producing visible tightening effects on the skin.
> Shea Butter: a complex fat, with high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins. It acts as an invisible shield on the skin, helping to retain water, leaving it well hydrated, soft and moisturised.
> Silk protein is produced from the hatch of the silkworm in the form of a hydrolysed protein, whereby larger molecules are split into smaller ones so it can penetrate the upper layers of the skin more easily. It gives a silky and velvety feel on the skin’s surface. With the formation of a natural film layer less moisture content from the skin is lost, plus it also contributes to the external protection of the skin by protecting it from external stimuli. This is derived from animal hence is not vegan, however it is a natural and cruelty-free ingredient.