Age-Control Eye Cream 12.5mL
- Formulated with Sour Cherry Seed oil, Hyaluronic Acid and Sea Buckthorn Oil to leave the skin feeling radiant and youthful
- Due to the presence of silk protein, the skin around the eyes will feel smoother and firmer, whilst being left moisturised too
- This product is not vegan. Silk protein, which is extracted from silk warms, is a powerful active ingredient to soften the skin and bring a silky touch. Silk protein is 100% natural and cruelty-free
- The Sour Cherry Seed oil gives it a natural fruity scent and pale reddish colour
- This product belongs to our AGE CONTROL range, which is designed to prevent premature aging, through deep hydration
- Sour Cherry Seed Oil treats dehydrated skin, bringing moisture to the skin to refine fine lines and smooth out wrinkles
Skin type: All
Age group: 20+
Certification: Natural by Naturix
Size: 12.5 ml
How to apply
Take a dime-sized amount of product and dot around the eye from the inner to outer corners. Gently pat into the skin with the pad of your fourth finger until fully absorbed. Best used on cleansed skin and then followed with Age Control Face Cream.
> Sour Cherry Seed oil: an emollient oil rich in antioxidants, and vitamins A and E making it an effective moisturiser and skin regenerator to slow down the premature aging of the skin. Due to its high ratio of linoleic acid and oleic acid, it is recommended for all skin types, but especially dry-dehydrated skin.
> Vegetable Hyaluronic Acid is a powerful yet natural moisturising agent that intensely hydrates the skin because of its ability to bind and retain water. Its restorative properties fill small wrinkles, producing visible tightening effects on the skin.
> Sea Buckthorn Oil is native to the Himalayas, but its energising and anti-aging effects are now known in almost all parts of the world. It speeds up the healing of wounds and strengthens connective tissues, beneficial for dry-cracked skin and effective against harmful radiation. Rich in essential fatty acids such as linolenic acid and alpha-linolenic acid.
> Silk protein is produced from the hatch of the silkworm in the form of a hydrolysed protein, whereby larger molecules are split into smaller ones so it can penetrate the upper layers of the skin more easily. It gives a silky and velvety feel on the skin’s surface. With the formation of a natural film layer less moisture content from the skin is lost, plus it also contributes to the external protection of the skin by protecting it from external stimuli. This is derived from animal hence is not vegan, however it is a natural and cruelty-free ingredient.
This product is 100% natural and does not contain added fragrance (INGREDIENTS: perfume / fragrance) or essential oil to better protect the delicate, very sensitive skin around the eyes. It is free of all petroleum derivatives, parabens and dyes.